How do I place an order for a quarter or half beef?
1. Contact us for a cutting order form or find one under "pricing" on this webpage.
2. We will email you a cutting order form and answer any questions that you have.
3. Return the cutting order form to us. This will get your beef reserved for the next available processing date.
Beef will not be reserved unless we have a cutting order form.
4. After your beef go in for processing, we will update you with the hanging weight.
5. Swank's Meats will contact you when your beef is ready for pick up.
6. You will pay for your beef at Swank's at time of pick up.
*you can email the completed form to: email@example.com. PLEASE make sure that we confirm that we received your cutting order.
Our beef cattle are fed some grass, but not exclusively. Our beef are fed corn, soybeans and hay, which are all grown on the farm. We are not selling the beef as organic.
No implants or hormones are used on the animals.
Hanging weights average 200-220 lbs per Quarter.
Typically, 65% of your hanging weight is what you bring home.
You can contact us through this website if you're interested in ordering a Quarter of Beef. Sample Quarter is pictured below. This particular Quarter was 219.5 lbs Hanging Weight. $656.31 total (includes basic processing costs). Cutting orders can be intimidating. If you have just one question or have never filled out a cutting order before, we can walk you through the cutting order, answering questions and suggesting different options based on your family size and what you're looking for. The cutting order for this particular Quarter is also pictured below.
Lindo Farms, LLC
Grain Fed Beef Questions